Lamorinda Branch 171
APPLICATION FOR MEMBERSHIP OR TRANSFER: SONS IN RETIREMENT
Transferring from another Branch
If Transfer, which Branch#
Your Name (First, MI, Last, Suffix, Nickname)
Spouse or Partner's Name
Mailing Address (Address, City, Zip)
Telephone Number (xxx) yyy-zzz
Sponsor's Name and Badge No.
1. How did you learn about SIR – current SIR member friend(s)? Other? (please explain).
2. Where did you grow up and, if not in California, what brought you to California?
3. Education affiliations – high school/college - degree? Please
4. Military service – branch, where served?
5. Working career – What business or industry? Positions?
6. How long have you been retired from full employment?
7. Have you been involved in non-business related organizations or community functions? If so, in what capacity?
8. Tell us a little about your family – how long married, kids, grandkids.
9. What are some of your hobbies or favorite leisure time activities? We have over 20 activity groups, ranging from golf to various card games to bocce ball and many others. We hope you find one or more of interest to you – being in an activity group is a great way of getting to know other SIRs and making new friends.